segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2012

About Me




Hi everyone, I'm Elisete and I have 32 years old.


I'm Executive Assistant and Administrator for graduation and nail artist by passion. I'm Born and raised in Brazil,  has lived in Argentina, and I love to travel, and whenever possible, I like to meet new people and countries, I love so much to know about new cultures.


I learned to work with nail artist at 12 years old, I confess that at first I didn't want to learn, but slowly I'm falling for this universe. During these 20 years of my professional activities I divided experience with offices and beauty salons and I currently work here in Brazil as Beauty & Nail Artist, because, besides the passion that I have for nail polishs I also love makeup, I'm also graduate as a professional makeup artist.

I hope to share with you my work, and of course, learn everything you can teach me.

It will be a pleasure to meet people who have the same interests as me.

So girls, let's have fun!


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Thanks for visiting!